The project encompassed the following items.
• Construction of a new sanitary sewage lagoon with HDPE liner, a truck dump, a lagoon access road with approximately 126 m of forcemain, the decommissioning and reclamation of the existing sewage lagoon and the lagoon discharge tie-in to the existing natural drainage course.
This project was comprised of the following scope of work.
• Removal of 2 existing piezometers and fence.
• Construction of lagoon facultative and storage cells complete with required flow structures.
• The supply and installation of 6 groundwater monitoring wells and perimeter fencings.
• Excavation and testing of wastes from the existing lagoon.
Scope of work consisted of the following items.
• Topsoil stripping, backfill and preconstruction of berm embankment.
• Rip rap erosion protection.
• Installation of filter fabric.
• Construction of truck dump structure.
• Site restoration and cleanup.
Copyright © 2013, NuEdge Construction, all rights reserved.